We spoke last week of hitting the Growth Ceiling, but what if you have the opposite problem? Growing too fast that cracks are starting to form!
Growth is excellent but it can come with some risk. Do you have the resources to keep up, do you have the systems in place to ensure the quality is maintained and the profit margins are maintained.
Importantly, regardless of what tool you use, as you start smashing growth you want to check your systems and job management software will scale with you :)
These are some of the key questions you should be asking yourself:
- How is growth impacting (scheduling, customer satisfaction, Invoice accuracy, are the team are following your guidelines, are you invoicing all the things you need to invoice?)
- How do you Schedule these jobs?
- Simple Jobs
- Long running jobs
- Runsheet emergency jobs
- Projects with all info in one place
- How do you keep track of a customer's assets.
- How do you track your team's timesheets.
Let's follow the story of Paul (Our Product Specialist) and Britney (from the office of a growing Plumbing business).
Our Mission is to help Streamline HVAC businesses so they can grow while ensuring
* Customer Happiness
* Quality Service Delivery
* Increasing Profit
If you need help, please book some time with one of our Product Specialists - we would love the opportunity to help.