We respond to our customers and are continually improving our software for existing customers.
Here’s brief description of the latest features:
- Technicians can now accept & schedule Unscheduled jobs
- Follow Up’ feature now supports ‘Time delta’ in Hours.
- Customer Owner’ field is now displayed in ‘Follow Up’ report
- Auto-Refresh has been enabled for Main Menu-> Follow Up page.
- Project feature has been introduced
- Go to Settings-> Misc-> Mobile App-> and select 'Allow worker to accept jobs' check-box is selected'.
- An ‘Unscheduled jobs’ link appears in field-worker app. main menu.
- When the link is tapped it takes you to Unscheduled jobs list page.
- Use the 'Change filter’ link to search required job.
- Open the job and tap ‘Accept job’ button.
- Enter Date, Start & End time and then
- tap ‘Accept’ button to schedule and assign the job.
2) ‘Follow Up’ feature now supports ‘Time delta’ in Hours.
- 2 hours to go for job-> Time Delta= 2,
- Late by 2 hours-> Time Delta= -2.
3) ‘Customer Owner’ field is now displayed in ‘Follow Up’ report
Only where the ‘Show customer owner field’ check-box is selected in Settings-> Misc.
4) Auto-Refresh has been enabled for Main Menu-> Follow Up page.
5) Project feature has been introduced
- It can be enabled through Settings-> Misc->‘Show project management’ check-box.
- Main Menu-> Accounts-> Projects page lists the projects, and allows you to search existing & add new projects.
You can link a job to an existing project or create a new project through ‘Job details’ page. As you start typing part of project name in the drop-down list box, the system displays matching project names.
- Click ‘+new’ link to create a new project to which the job gets associated.