Hi, Paul from FieldInsight and here is this weeks #TuesdayTalk.
I'm going to talk about Service Reports and some of the problems with paper-based service reports.
If you are running paper service reports then you must be experiencing many of the problems we outline below.
Arduous hours compiling the inputs from the customer, asset and job history!
The biggest one is wasted time:
- Capturing all the relevant information that is meaningful for you (and the customer)
- Losing a service report (flew out the window as you were driving - hands up who that has happened to ;) )
- Not being able to read it (handwriting illegible because technician was in a hurry!)
- Getting a copy to both the customer and the office
- Knowing that you have a service upcoming and for what asset / customer
- Coordinating the team / technician and locking in the customer to date/time